Call for entries now through January 29th
Does your band have what it takes to reign supreme? Mohegan Sun Pocono wants to know! The sixth annual Battle of the Bands competition kicks off on Thursday, March 17th at Breakers, and starting now Mohegan Sun Pocono is looking for the best bands in NEPA to compete!
Don’t wait! Now through January 29th, interested bands can submit an entry to be crowned this year’s winner, and for the chance to win cash prizes at the grand finale on May 26, 2016, including the $10,000 grand prize!
To express interest in competing in this popular event, bands must submit the following no later than 5:00pm on Friday, January 29, 2016. 32 bands will be selected and notified no later than Monday, February 29th.
- Demo CD, EPK, website and/or flash drive containing no more than three songs. This should be as close as possible to proposed live performance; cover music preferred. Please note in writing with submission if there are overdubbed parts or guest artists who will not be part of the competition.
- Recent photo with names and instrumentation of all players, and an input list (preferably in digital format)
- Current song list and proposed 30-minute set list for the competition
- List of any Thursday evenings during the competition (March 17th through May 26th) that band would not be available between 7pm and Midnight
- Contact information, including email address and daytime phone number
- Verification that all band members are 21 years of age or older
Please send submissions to Battle of the Bands, Entertainment Office, Mohegan Sun Pocono, 1280 Highway 315, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705 or EventRequest@mohegansunpocono.
ABOUT MOHEGAN SUN POCONO:
Mohegan Sun Pocono, owned by the Mohegan Tribe of Indians of Connecticut, is one of the most distinctive and spectacular entertainment, gaming, shopping and dining destinations in Pennsylvania. Situated on 400 acres in Plains, Pennsylvania, Mohegan Sun Pocono features a 238-room hotel with on-site spa and adjacent 20,000 square-foot Convention Center. It is currently home to 82,000 square feet of gaming space including 91 live table games, 2,300 slot machines and electronic table games, a variety of dining and shopping options, nightlife, entertainment and live harness racing. Mohegan Sun Pocono is within easy access of New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware. More information is available by calling1.888.WIN.IN.PA (1.888.946.4672) or visiting our website. Connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram, download our app and view us on YouTube.