Camelback Resort will be turning the mountain pink in an effort to raise funds and awareness for Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) on Saturday, Feb. 6th. B4BC is a non-profit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention. Founded in 1996, B4BC empowers young people to make positive choices that promote lifelong wellness through outreach, prevention and support programs. To learn more, visit B4BC.org.
Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 8:30AM – 8PM
· Skiers, snowboarders and snowtubers are all encouraged to wear pink
· DJ Gary spinning live on the Main Deck 12PM – 4PM
· Pink gear including hats, beanies, wristbands and other Camelback logo wear will be available for purchase at the main deck
· Live band in the Thirsty Camel from 4PM – 8PM
· The Thirsty Camel will be selling PINK BEER
· Raffle ticket sale on Main Deck from 12PM – 3:30PM. Drawing at 3:45 with DJ Gary
· Raffle tickets in The Thirsty Camel from 4PM – 8PM. Drawings will occur during band breaks
· Raffle prizes from: Camelback, North Face, Spyder, Oakley and Burton gear
· Camelback employees will be sporting pink
· Pink ribbons will be painted in the snow
· Guests donations accepted at all ticket windows
All donations, raffle ticket and auction sales, and a portion of proceeds will be donated to B4BC.
Camelback Resort, 301 Resort Drive, Tannersville, PA 18372, 570.629.1661
In 1963, Camelback Resort opened in the Pocono Mountains with 14 trails and three lifts serving 41,656 skiers. Today Camelback serves more than 1,000,000 outdoor enthusiasts and visitors annually with 34 named trails, 16 lifts, 100% snowmaking, the largest snowtubing park in the U.S.A., Camelback Mountain Adventures (featuring the only mountain coaster in Pa, and North America’s longest twin 4,000 ft. Zip-Flyers) and Camelbeach Waterpark (the largest waterpark in Pa.) Newly opened is the 453-suite Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark featuring the largest indoor waterpark in the Northeast, adult and kids spas, and the ski-in/ski-out Trails End Pub & Grille. Now a four-season resort destination, Camelback Resort is the most interactive mountain resort in the U.S.A. For more information or to make a reservation visit CamelbackResort.com.