The Delaware River Sojourn gives people of all ages and experience levels a chance to have a truly “hands-on” river adventure. Each day includes a guided paddle, camping, meals, educational programming, and camaraderie. Join us for the entire event or the day(s) of your choice!
2016 Stretches to be Paddled:
- Saturday, June 18: Skinners Falls, N.Y. to Ten Mile River, N.Y.
- Sunday, June 19: Zane Grey Museum, Pa. to Landers’ Pond Eddy Base
- Monday, June 20: Worthington State Forest, N.J. to Driftstone on the Delaware, Pa.
- Tuesday, June 21: Driftstone on the Delaware to Martins Creek, Pa.
- Wednesday, June 22: Tinicum Park, Pa. to Lambertville, N.J.
- Thursday, June 23: Belle Mountain/Fireman’s Eddy, N.J. to Yardley, Pa.
- Friday, June 24: Florence, N.J. to Burlington Island, N.J., and back to Florence with the tide
- Saturday, June 25: Morrisville, Pa. to Quaker Penn Park, Pa.