Brick, Edison and Pohatcong Restaurants to Offer A Moms Eat Free Special on Sunday, May 13
ALLENDALE, NJ (April 30, 2018) – Quaker Steak & Lube®, the award-winning casual-dining restaurant known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces, is wishing moms a Happy Mother’s Day with a Moms Eat Free special, available at its New Jersey locations in Brick, Edison and Pohatcong.
On Sunday, May 13, Quaker Steak & Lube will treat moms to a free meal all day long at their local Lube*. Mom can choose from a special Mother’s Day menu, including*:
- 2 Pulled Chicken Tacos – Seasoned pulled chicken over crisp jalapeno lime slaw, topped with fresh pico de gallo and cilantro lime sour cream, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
- 6 Breaded Boneless Wings – Fritter-style all white meat chicken breast with your choice of Lube sauce. Served with celery, carrots and bleu cheese or ranch dip.
- QS&L Boneless Wing Salad – Grilled boneless chicken or hand-breaded Top Gear Tenders tossed in your choice of sauce, served with toasted pita wedges, shredded iceberg lettuce, with carrots, celery and bleu cheese crumbles.
- Top Gear Tenders Chicken Salad – Spring mix and chopped romaine lettuce, tossed in sweet onion dressing, topped with hand-breaded Top Gear Chicken Tenders, tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, chopped bacon and red onion.
- Grilled Boneless Wings – Marinated chicken tenders grilled and tossed in your favorite Lube sauce. Served with toasted pita wedges, shredded iceberg lettuce and fresh pico do gallo.
- ‘Pick Ur Cheese’ Burger – Topped with the choice of aged Swiss, pepper jack, cheddar, provolone or American cheese.
- Mac & Cheese Skillet – Spiral pasta Lubed-Up in gooey, savory, extra cheesy cheese sauce, drizzled with your choice of sauce. Served with grilled garlic bread.
Founded in 1974, Quaker Steak & Lube®’s compelling décor, including race cars suspended from the ceilings, motorcycles, Corvettes and motor-themed memorabilia, combined with its craveable food and SuperCharged events, has created a cult-like following for The Lube® for more than 40 years.
For added convenience, Quaker Steak & Lube in Edison is now signed up for UberEATS – allowing guests to enjoy the Lube’s favorites from the comfort of their couch. Consumers can order through UberEATS.com or download the app and order via mobile device to have an UberEATS driver deliver to their doorstep.
*Moms Eat Free special will be available all day at its Brick, Edison and Pohatcong locations on Sunday, May 13.
*Moms Eat Free special includes select menu items.
* Moms Eat Free special offer is available for dine-in guests only.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®
The Quaker Steak & Lube® brand includes over 50 locations in fourteen states across the U.S. “The Lube” combines unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, and race cars suspended from the ceilings with crave-able food and high-octane entertainment events. Quaker Steak & Lube has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 20 wing sauces. For more information about Quaker Steak & Lube, please visit www.thelube.com.
About Doherty Enterprises, Inc.
Established in 1985, Doherty Enterprises, Inc. is recognized as the 68th largest privately-held business in the New York Metro area by Crain’s Business and the 11th largest franchisee in the United States as ranked in the Restaurant Finance Monitor, operating seven restaurant concepts including: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Panera Bread, Chevys Fresh Mex, Quaker Steak & Lube, Noodles & Company, and two of its own concepts, The Shannon Rose Irish Pub and Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas. In 2015, Nation’s Restaurant News ranked Doherty Enterprises as the 78th largest U.S. Foodservice revenue company, up from 85 in 2014. To date, Doherty Enterprises owns and operates over 150 restaurants in northern, southern and central New Jersey, on Long Island, as well as locations throughout Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and sections of Florida and Georgia. The Doherty vision is to be the “Best Food Service Company in the Communities We Serve” and its mission is to “Wow Every Guest Every Time, Wow Our People, Wow Our Communities and Wow Our Suppliers.” (www.DohertyInc.com).