Wallenpaupack Life is a 30-minute television show that airs on Blue Ridge Cable Channel 13. Wallenpaupack Life is a monthly magazine made for television. And it’s all about the northern area of the Pocono Mountains known as the Lake Region. This unique format offers Lake Region personalities, businesses, and organizations a platform to share what they know or do best. There are a lot of folks in the Lake Region of the Poconos that have interesting stories to tell and we bring them to you on a monthly basis. It’s entertainment, good information, some facts and findings, but overall, it’s certainly a way for you to enjoy Wallenpaupack Life to it’s fullest.
Wallenpaupack Life Airs in 135,000 homes in Northeastern Pennsylvania on Channel 13, as well as on ThePoconoChannel.com, WallenpaupackLife.com, and YouTube.
About Pocono Mountain Film & TV
Pocono Mountain Film & TV serves a select group of clients in Northeast Pennsylvania providing support in advertising, marketing, public relations, graphic design, photography and video. In addition, there are 3 other Television Shows in Development and plans to shoot a short film in 2016 and a feature film in the fall of 2017.
About the Position
We are looking for a Television Producer with the following skills:
• Proficient in editing using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, or other software.
• Ability to use Photoshop or Illustrator to create graphics.
• Demonstrates good composition and videography skills.
• Knowledge of lighting and audio.
• Use of Chroma key backgrounds (green screens).
• Enjoys outdoor activities and events.
• Good writing skills.
• Self motivated and can meet deadlines.
• Ability to help businesses meet goals through advertising on the show.
• Willing to do voiceover or appear on camera if needed for the show.
• Understands video formats and specifications.
• Interested in launching and creating new shows.
• Interest working in Film as well as Television.
• Likes working with people in a creative environment.
• Some sales experience is helpful.
• Ability to schedule around activities in the evenings and weekends.
• Any other production skills are a plus.
As long as the candidate possesses good editing and videography skills, other job requirements can be learned on the job. Compensation is based on skills and experience. This position is currently a contract position. There is also commission-based income potential as well. At this point in time, there are no benefits, but as the company grows and adds shows, this can easily become full time work and benefits may be added. The company plans to launch three additional shows and the Producer has the potential to take on other shows. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company and get in on the ground floor.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume, link to any work you have done, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.