Stroudsburg, PA – The Jacob Stroud Corporation presents the Merry Tuba Christmas in Stroudsburg
Experience the true meaning of an old fashioned Christmas when “our city sidewalks” come alive with an abundance of festivities for the entire family to enjoy. This is a great time when shops and restaurants present music, dance, special promotions and art displays. And of course, from 12-4 PM Santa will be in town to greet all the children along with available horse-drawn carriage rides from 1-4PM. Other activities at Courthouse Square and throughout downtown will include the following:
· 1:30PM -4PM: Santa strolls along Main Street
· 1PM-4PM: Horse-drawn carriage rides
· 12AM – 1:30PM: Ramsey students Ornament Reception and Visit with Santa at the 537 Ann St. – Driebe Freight Station
· 5PM: Puppet Show at The School of Visual and Performing Arts, 554 Main Street
· 6 PM: Holiday Dance Performance at School of Visual and Performing Arts
· 7PM-8PM: Tuba Christmas, annually sponsored by East Stroudsburg University at Courthouse Square
· Sean Turrell will be the Featured Artist for the month of December at D.R.’s Framing
· Pocono Arts Council’s Holiday Store is open at the Gallery for the month of December
Take a ride on a horse and carriage with Sugar Mountain Horse & Carriages through Downtown Stroudsburg and look at the Christmas decorations. Many downtown specialty shops and art galleries will be holding special promotions, some with extended hours, will be open and happy to assist you in finding that perfect gift for your loved ones. For more information, check out www.stroudsburg.net.
Sponsors of The Jacob Stroud Corporation include Adams Outdoor Advertising, A Sound Strategy, Inc., ESSA Bank & Trust Foundation, Greater Pocono Chamber of Commerce, Hospitality Alliances, 93.5 SBG, Local Flair Magazine, Orobo Design, Pocono Record, Schnaitman’s Flooring America, Sherman Theater and WNEP-TV.
The Jacob Stroud Corporation is an organization dedicated to a vibrant Downtown Stroudsburg. Its mission is to improve the downtown image by enhancing its physical appearance…building consensus among organizations and the community…promoting downtown’s unique characteristics…and restructuring and diversifying our economic base.